Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Trip to Canada

Last week we went to Canada to visit Allan's family.  It was a spectacular drive through Montana this time of the year.  Everything was so green and beautiful
We had a great visit with Allan's mom and Jim who were, as usual, the supreme hosts.  We helped do some planning for grandmas 90th birthday celebration in September.  This should be a great event in her honor.



Jim is so totally devoted to the Prairie Tractor Museum and has been the lead developing it into a pretty grand place.  He had several classes of school children visiting one day so we enjoyed helping him at the "Old School".





We had the usual family potluck one evening and quite a few family members came--about 50, which is less of half of the entire gang.

                                             ALLAN, JOE, MARK, GRANDMA, & JAY

                                        THE "OTHER" DEBBIE, KENNA AND SHIRLEY


                                             AUDY, SHIRLEY & 2 OF GEREMY&ADA'S KIDS

                                                  SUSAN & RUSSELL (JOE'S BOY)

                                                   ABBY (lives in S.L.) & ADA

Well I rescued Allan just in time to head home.  He was becoming a Canadian cowboy!
 

2 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

I wanted to tell you that I just got back from Utah and my parents and I, Tricia's family and Allyson's family went to temple square. As we were walking around I saw this Sister Missionary with the biggest smile on her face and guess what, it was your Sister Sundaram. I was not sure at first and I did not recognize the flag but when I asked her where she was from I then surprised her by asking if she knew you guys. She was so excited to meet us and we took a fun picture with her. She is a sweetheart. It was really fun visiting with such a sweet sister for a couple of minutes. I bet that she was so confused as to how we knew that you guys knew her, but oh well. :)

britt said...

looks like it was a fun trip!