Thursday, April 14, 2011

Can't Get Enough Flowers

O.K., I can't get enough of the beauty here during spring.  The tulips are to die for and the are everywhere; sometimes growing up in lawns.

Our office has to have of bit of the wonder, my MAN included.


In the evening (now it is light here until 8:30) or on Saturday we love to ride the train downtown to the plaza which is always bustling, beautiful and so interesting.  The buildings are amazing and we can get a yummy bratwurst and people watch or do a little shopping.  The open markets have wonderful fruits and veggies.







Of course there is always a number of musicans, especially the accordian players and lively German music.  (he doesn't look too German).  It is a grand place to enjoy spring.
Today we are celebrating our 40th anniversary.  It is hard to believe that I have had the love of my life with me that long.  Yet I can hardly remember life without him.  Allan is my rock and makes my life so complete and fun.  I  love , respect and adore him and am immensly  grateful for our promise of eternal companionship.  Who would have guessed that this is where we would be celebrating this momenteous day.

2 comments:

britt said...

HaPpY AnNiVeRsArY! You BOTH are such an example of LOVE, devotion and respect. Thanks for sharing the pics and I wish we had tulips in bloom here?!?

LeAnn said...

Oh, it looks absolutely wonderful there. The open markets, the tulips, the ambiance of it all!! Happy Anniversary. I miss seeing you guys, but I am glad we can keep in touch through blogs!! Have a fabulous rest of the week!!